Do you have any Chrstmas gatherings to attend this holiday season? My thanks to Don Whitney for suggesting the following questions to spruce up the conversation, especially at church:
- What’s the best thing that’s happened to you since last Christmas?
- What was your best Christmas ever? Why?
- What’s the most meaningful Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
- What was the most appreciated Christmas gift you’ve ever given?
- What was your favorite Christmas tradition as a child?
- What is your favorite Christmas tradition now?
- What do you do to try to keep Christ in Christmas?
- Why do you think people started celebrating the birth of Jesus?
- Do you think the birth of Jesus deserves such a nearly worldwide celebration?
- Why do you think Jesus came to earth?
One thought on “10 Questions to Ask at a Christmas Gathering”
ok well i want a zebra so im getting one.:D