I’ve been reading Dallas Willard’s The Great Omission. This book is a compilation of essay’s Willard has written through the years. Most of those essays are available online. They are each able to stand alone, and all are worth the read.
- Why Bother With Discipleship?
- Who is Your Teacher?
- Looking Like Jesus
- The Key to the Keys of the Kingdom
- Spiritual Formation in Christ: A Perspective on What It Is and How It Might Be Done
- Living in the Vision of God
- Idaho Springs Inquiries Concerning Spiritual Formation
- Personal Soul Care
- Spiritual Disciplines, Spiritual Formation, and the Restoration of the Soul